Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

5 things I like to do!!!!!

                                    Kia ora fellows.

                                   Today I am going to tell you 5 things I like to do.




1. I like to do draw wrestlers fortnight and more.

2. I like to joke around with my friends like kane and lewis.

3. I like to go on my skateboard and do cool tricks.

4. I like to watch tv like nrl basketball and more.

5. I like to watch youtube.





What do you like to do?

Please leave me a comment.

11 comments:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post