Pages

Friday 20 November 2020

Athletics Zones.

 Hello fellow bloggers today I am going to tell you about how I did at zones. I had to do Relay, 80 metre sprints, shot put, and discus.

 First up in the morning we had to do relay. I do not know what place my school came. But we were not last. So that is good.

 After we had to do 80 meter sprints. I did not come last again so yeah. Once again I do not know what place I came in the ever. I had to wait about 2 hours till I had to do shot put.

 Once again I have know idea what place I came. Then I had discus. Do not know what place I came again. I hope you enjoyed my blog post. Did you make it to Zones?






1 comment:

  1. Hello Jayden i think you have done an amazing blog post it has heaps of information and a picture you even put paragraphs. I did the relay with you. Next time you could ask what place you got.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post