Pages

Friday 19 October 2018

letter to akalnd aprtment

  I vested you apartment .My name is jayden How is your day im good. I like how you went in when people where gone . then people woudl come back in and be happy that you woudl. You coudl just make the cahsh more kamphtbeel .  I like how you woudl give as a jose at 8 00 pm. I like how there is a ship mashn there was good ship . there was a good bed . There was a good falkney how there was a big one . The show was good because it was very good i nealy fall  of and grand . you could of make the wendowes i could not see a fing they where not very good i nealy fall frowe because i could not see the windowe . The chortens could of ben beter it was not very big for it so we could see have of mornen . we like the door because there was a card then you woudl have to open it up. We like the alvater because there was a tv to look at the apartment
There where good people how gave as the card . i like how  there was a lagesh room for when the people where going out for there last day there. The food was very good i like the cookey and  the jose it was daleshes . i like how you have good garden like the flow the three . i like the windowe as the fins . i like the logowe with the net words . i love sote that the wayter has to where it looks amzing . im shore i will go there aging when we go . You have good sarvis . so i give you 5 stars good. I fing you can make your pelose beyta they where rock siled i nealy died with the pelowe. You  could of make your aven biger . i fing you cold make your mikywave biger so people could make it biger for peole to put biger fings in there like rice pacter left overs like qwike meyls they are big so you make all of it so you do not split it. People like the alavayter because you have a big alvayter .
By Jayden Zuppicich

9 comments:

  1. I like how you have made a good start to your blog post. I like all this detalle in your work. next time make some more inprovement on your writing



    from Dylan

    ReplyDelete
  2. fank you Dylan i mite need to look at yours to

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didnt get to read all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will make it beat from jayden

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jayden. Its Ian from Rimu class.

    I liked how you set this out.

    Maybe next time you could check your capital letters. Did you enjoy posting this ? Kind regards Ian

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jayden its me jacob from rimu class I liked that you made a good start on your blog but next time can you cheek your Capital letters. Did you enjoy posting this? If you did i hope you had fun doing this work and i hope you get better by adding capital letters thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes i will thek for kaptell letters . Yes i did engoy posten from jayden

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice writing$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post