Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

lierning about owatta the captil city of canada

hey readers
This term we are learning about Canada is a big place  evrey  week we loren about new things for the summer learning  Journey  .


 the population  of Owatta is very  hiye.there is 36 . 71 milon people  . evrey year 268 , 932 people diye . ther are 10 , 100 school. there are 265 , 523 beches . there  are 12 milon  kids in canda . canda   has 10 holadays birth day  for canda on july 1 st.candas weather in june is 12 dagres Image result for the map of canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post