Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

What I did in the holidays!!

                                                                   Kia ora fellow bloggers.





In the holidays I went to the angry birds 2 with my mum.I went to my dad's seven's tournament I was just drink coke the hole time so I was good.I got kfc I got the popcorn chicken.I went to the Halswell skate park there was big half pipe.I fell asleep on the couch it was not a pleasant sleep.I was on my trampoline for about 3 hours.I watched nba for ever.

What did you do in the holidays?

I got the picture off google .




















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post