Pages

Thursday 31 October 2019

Bumpus jumpus dinosaurumpus.

                                                       Kia ora fellow bloggers.




We read a book called Bumpus Jumpus Dinosaurumpus today. This story is all about dinosaurs.I think that this story was really good.We had 3 options biteable venngage or screencastify.I pict biteable.I pict bitiable because I wanted to put 5 facts about the dinosaur in and I think bitiable is cool. Here is my video!!!!Do you like biteable?



Bumpus jumpus dinosaur on Biteable.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Jayden it is Lewis here. I like this biteable because it reminded me of my first ever biteable. Was the huge t-rex's name Wallop? You even used the same music as me i find that crazy! Next time you could work on you spelling bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora lewis.Your comment was really good but next time you could put your captel I'es in👀.And maybe put acapitall h in.From Jayden👀

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post