Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

My writing!!!!

                                                                     Kia ora fellow bloggers.




This week we had 2 options to free write on our chromebooks our free writ in our book I pick't chromebook.I write a letter to stephen curry I write nealy 3 slides worth of it.I pick't to write about stephen curry because he is my favorite basketball player.Anfoshnetley the day I started to write my letter stephen curry anfoshnetley broke his left riste I was so sad when my brother told me.So I was thinking of to write to someone als but I  did not.Here is my writing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post