Pages

Friday 31 July 2020

Friday Night Basketball

Hello fellow bloggers today I am going to tell you how I did at basketball last week. I am in the Hornets team.  We play every Friday night at Middleton Grange school.  This week we were playing against Ilam Bulls. We won by six points. It was a really close game It was 16 to 10. I got player of the day. I had guard the biggest person in the opposition team for the first half. Thank you for reading.


Chinese Basketball Association reportedly told American players to ...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jayden,
    It's Me Tory. I like your blog post about Basketball.Maybe next time you could tell who was in your team? Good luck to you and your team vsing Ilam Bulls. I hope you win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jayden, I enjoyed your blog post. I really liked how you added information about where you were playing. If you knew how much points you scored how much did you score? Again I really enjoyed this blog post and have a good day or night bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jayden
    I really liked you blog post, maybe you could add a little bit more detail but still I think it's good. Good luck to your next game on Friday. I hope you win. What is your favorite NBA team?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post