Pages

Friday 12 February 2021

My Holiday

 Hello fellow bloggers today I am going to tell you about my holiday. Also this is my first blog post of 2021. In the holidays I did a lot. I stayed the night at my friend Lennoxs house for the night. We could not get to sleep until 1 in the morning. After that I went to mini golf and bowling. I came 3rd in mini golf and 3rd in bowling. The rest of the holiday I just did basketball practice and watch YouTube. Thank you for reading my blog post. What did you do in the holiday?





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Jayden.
      I deleted my last comment to you because I put the wrong name at the top.

      We did some of the same activities.I also went to mini golf with my daughter Samantha.Sam won the game.Next time we are going to play by the proper rules.I didn't realise that when the ball went out of the area it was considered as a hit.
      What sort of programmes did you watch on YouTube?.
      Have a great week.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post