Pages

Friday 24 September 2021

Athletics Practice Part 2

 Hello fellow bloggers today I am going to be telling you about athletics on Friday last week.


Last Friday we got to do another 3 events. We got to do Long Jump, Discus, and Long Distance. The first event we got to do was Long Jump. I did pretty good I think. I think I went very far. The next event we got to do was Discuss. I made it to zones last year for Discus. I think I did alright. Then we did Long Distance. I don't like Long Distance, but I think I did okay. Well hope you like my blog post. Have a good day or night. 





2 comments:

  1. Hello Jayden I think that you have done an amazing job on this blog post it has heaps of information and a picture. I also did athletics and made a blog post about it. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure that i have commented on this post Jayden,but for some unknown reason it didn't save.Here's hoping this one will.

    I struggle with running,no matter whether it be long distance or short.
    Well done to you for getting to Zones last year.
    Are you going to be going this year too?.

    Have a great week,it's the last one for the term.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post