Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

The water project.

                                                                      Kia ora fellow bloggers!!


I think we all know that if you don't drink water you will die. I am going to tell you something's about water.




We watched a water project video I am going to try to tell you what they are saying.They are saying  about 300,000,000 people  do not have access to drinking water.That is half of the USA.The water project says when water comes everything changes.Someone in the USA is trying to save the rainforest.




Please live me a comment.
Do you like coloring water?
I got this picture of wikipedia.


This is the USA rainforest.

Thank you for reading my post😁










No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post