Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Day 2!!

                                                                Kia ora fellow bloggers!!





Today we had 3 options we could make a post about Shelly-Ann or Fiao'O Fa'amausili or Garry Kasparov.I am doing Shelly-Ann.We are doing this writing for the Summer Learning Journey.




Shelly-Ann is the fastest women who can run 100 meters.Shelly-Ann was born on December the 27 1986.She was unknown until 2007 when she became the first ever Caribbean runner. At the 2012 London Olympic Games she won 100 m gold.Shelly-Ann is 5 feet tall.The car is as fast as a cow.The  worm is as fast as a cheetah.The rock is as fast as a banana.
What are you doing for writing?
Please leave me a comment.
I got this pitcher of kiddle.
I also got my information of kiddle.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post