Pages

Thursday 1 April 2021

League Tryouts.

 Hello fellow bloggers today I am going to talk about league tryouts.


First of all I did also did make it to the team. We were meant to play a game on Thursday but not a lot of people had there mouth guard. So we did it on Friday. I think I did play really good. I was passing the ball and tackling. I scored 2 try's on one team then I had to switch to the other team and got 1. Also 4 of my friends made it to. One of them is there first time playing league. I hope we can win the championship like last year. Hope you enjoyed my blog post. Do you play league? Here are some photos from tryouts.


                                                                                    







1 comment:

  1. Hello Jayden.
    Congratulations for making it onto the team and well done for scoring so many tries.
    My husband used to referee league so I spent many days watching games.

    How long before you find out if you play in the Championship?.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post