Pages

Friday 9 July 2021

Paper Mache

Hello fellow bloggers today I am going to tell you about me and Marvins paper mache. 



A few weeks ago my teacher said that we are making paper mache. Then she said to find a buddy. So Marvin and I went together. We made a Hoi Ho. A Hoi Ho is a yellow eyed pengiun.

 First we had to shape it with wire. Then we put 3 layers of newspaper over to. It was really hard to make it stick on the first layer. But we did it. Then we had to put 2 layers of white paper down. Which was really easy. After that we had to make sure it was nice and smooth. After we did that we had to pull up a picture and start to paint. It took Marvin and I 2 days to paint. After that we had to make a slide of facts about our birds for assembly. By the way his name is Bobby. Here is my paper mache bird and facts. 












 

1 comment:

  1. Your completed art work looks amazing Jayden.
    I know that Marvin named it but I can't remember what it is of the top of my head.

    Did you find it hard working with a buddy?.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post