Pages

Friday 2 July 2021

Zones Basketball

 Hello fellow bloggers today I am going to tell you about zones basketball. 



This is my second year making it to zones for basketball. We come second in the whole bracket. We won 4 games and lost 1. I got subbed off once. Our first games was against OLV. Our second game was against St Bernadettes. We made it to the semi finals. Then we went against Fendalton. Then we made it to the finals and lost to Burnside. I think I played really good. So did my Team. Also want to thank our coach Daniel. Hope you have a good day our night. Do you play basketball? 




1 comment:

  1. Hi Jayden, it's me Love. I really like reading your blog post. It helps me learn more about you and your games. I am wondering if your team will go to zones. Who is in your team for basketball?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post