Pages

Friday 9 July 2021

I Am Trusted Trekker

 Hello fellow bloggers today I am going to tell you about how I become a trusted trekker. 

In assembly today they were picking some more trusted trekker. I have wanted to be a trusted trekker since the start of this year. The announced 4 people in my class. 

My Mum, Dad, Brother and Sister came to see me become a trusted trekker. I was so happy that I am finally a trusted trekker. Because 3 of my other friends last year become trusted trekkers. 

After I had to go on stage. Miss Scott let me sit on the chair. After that I went up and did the kete card draw. I don't like going up on stage but one of my friends forced me to. 

I am looking forward to being a trusted trekker for the rest of the year. Do you have a trusted trekker at you school?

I hope you have a good holiday. Have a good day or night. 

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Jayden.You have obviously been showing leadership skills and school values.I am glad that you were chosen.You are always polite and considerate to others.

    What are you looking forward to most now that you are a Trusted Trekker?.

    Well done and have a super holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jayden.
    I am looking forward to checking out your next post.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post