Pages

Friday 6 August 2021

Zones Rugby

 Hello fellow loggers today I am going to tell you about how I did at zones Rugby.


This year my brother was coaching. I was really happy he was. But we actually made it to Centrals for rugby. We had to play 3 combination games and 3 friendly games. We got a draw with Feddelton. I got 1 try. The score was 10 to 10.Then we went against Burnside and I got another try. The score was 10 to 5 to as. Then we went against Wigram and I got 2 try. We won 20 to 0. Well hope you had a goo day our night. Here are some pictures. 





1 comment:

  1. I think you should not have to meany full stops but every thing is relay good.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post