Pages

Tuesday 10 August 2021

Reading Follow Up

 Hello fellow bloggers today I am going to tell you what we have been doing for our reading follow up.



For the past 3 weeks we have been learning about the Olympics. As you probably know the Olympics just finished 2 days ago. We have been learning a lot about the ancient Olympics. So one of our choose 1. Was to write some facts about a New Zealand athlete. So I deiced to do Valerie Adams. Because I know a lot of facts about her. Like she has one 2 gold medals. Well if you want to see the other facts here is my poster. Hope you have a good day our night.




2 comments:

  1. What a great idea Jayden to write your facts on the flag.
    When I read your post I saw the bit about facts and thought,where are they?.
    If you played an Olympic game,what would it be and why?.
    I'd do show jumping as I REALLY LOVE horses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Jayden.
    I am looking forward to checking out more of your learning.
    Thanks for sharing all your posts.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post